Protect your vehicles, boat, trailers, etc. from damaging sun rays, hail, rain, or snow with this carport. Made from durable powder-coated steel this structure will last the test of time and require very little maintenance. Enjoy a refuge from the elements and use it as a gazebo for entertaining as an alternative to a garage. The design is a great complement to almost any home architecture.
Sturdy Powder-Coated Steel Roof: Rest easy under this sturdy powder-coated steel roof that will withstand the elements for seasons to come. Come sun, rain, or snow, you and your car will be protected beneath this structure.
Reinforced Triangle Construction: Constructed of powder-coated steel triangular reinforcement beams on top and sides of the main body frame to effectively provide stability and durability that can be used for many years.
Anchoring Plates with Cover: Powder-coated steel anchoring plates with a cover that matches the shade structure steel, allow you to easily mount and secure your outdoor carport.
Spacious Area: The carport features an open design to easily drive your vehicle in and out. Plus, the versatile carport can be used for events, parties, and more.
- Upgrade Your Outdoor Living Space: This beautiful carport is a perfect addition to various outdoor living spaces, such as patios, decks, backyards, gardens, swimming pools, lawns, etc.
- Mountable Surface: Lawn surface (including accessories), wood surface (without accessories), and concrete surface (without accessories).
- Overall dimensions: 20 ft. L x 12.1 ft. W x 9.9 ft. H
- Inside post-to-post dimensions: 10.9 ft. L x 8.7 ft. W x 7.9 ft. H
- Post dimensions: 3.9 in. x 3.9 in.
- Ground to horizontal opening: 7.9 ft.
- Item dimensions: 240.16 in. L x 144.65 in. W x 118.5 in. H
- Item weight: 648.2 lbs.
- Free curbside delivery
Instruction Manual: Download PDF
SAP No.: A110000400
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.